The Dangers of Mail Order Orthodontics
Are you wondering if you should try mail order orthodontics?
There are numerous benefits to having straight teeth and a nice smile. In addition to the most obvious perk of being photo ready at all times, correctly aligned teeth will help prevent chipping and cracking, jaw problems, speech issues, and even some periodontal situations from occurring. Traditional braces and clear aligners come with a price tag that many can’t afford or rationalize.
With convenient online shopping options and dramatically lower price points, there are quite a few mail order orthodontic options that are available and they are getting a lot of mixed reviews. In this segment of BURST tv, Dr. Shaun discusses how he feels about mail order ortho and some of the risks with going that route.
MUSIC LICENSE CERTIFICATE: Envato Elements Item =================================================
- This license certificate documents a license to use the item listed below on a non-exclusive, commercial, worldwide and revokable basis, for one Single Use for this Registered Project.
- Item Title: Background
- Item URL: https://elements.envato.com/backgroun…
- Item ID: EJT3MUN
- Author Username: SilverHoof
- Licensee: Charlotte Stirk
- Registered Project Name: BURST tv
- License Date: February 1st, 2021
- License Code: KJAC3FSVML